Reservations and Payments:
To proceed with the reservation, it is necessary:
1) Fill out the form in Excel or enter your data in the following link http://www.santucusco.com/es/datos-turistas.
2) Send us a scanned copy of your ID or passport and student ID card (if applicable).
3) Indicate if you want any additional service that is proposed in the itinerary, then it cannot be canceled. If you wish, you can request these services while in Cusco, however, this is not highly recommended because the services are subject to availability.
4) That they make the payment of 50% of the package in the following way: (the other 50% of the package 30 days before its arrival in Cusco).
a) With credit card there is a 6% surcharge. If you choose this way, we will send you an email with the link where you will personally enter your card information into the system.
b) Through a bank transfer:
Banco de Crédito Current account in dollars
In the name of: Illa Yaku SAC
National interbank code: 00228500187872915550
IBAN or Swift Code: BCPLPEPL (Office in Cusco: Av. El Sol 189 - Cusco - Peru)
Note: From abroad: They must increase USD 30 because they deduct that amount for receiving the money. They must also make sure to indicate that the exact amount reaches us.
If you wish to make the payment in soles, the exchange rate of the day and the account is:
Banco de Crédito Account in soles: 285-21407528-0-31
National interbank code: 00228512140752803159
Cancellations and refunds:
The passenger must present a simple power of attorney giving the agency power to cancel all purchased tickets; and a copy of your passport, both notarized.
As an agency we must put first the established rules of each provider that provides us with the different services.
In private services, the cancellation of a group member is feasible as long as the group assumes the price increase.
For individual passengers:
- If the passenger cancels more than 30 days in advance or more, they will be charged 15% or a minimum of USD 35 per person for administrative expenses and will assume the costs of sending the money.
- If the passenger cancels between 30 and 8 days, they will be charged 30%
- If the passenger cancels between 7 and 3, they are charged 50%
- If the passenger cancels between 2 and the same day, they are charged 100%
- If the passenger does not show up, 100% will be charged (*)
For groups: (8 or more passengers)
- If the passenger cancels more than 60 days in advance or more, they will be charged 15% of the package price or a minimum of USD 35 per person for administrative expenses and will assume the expenses of sending the money.
- If the passenger cancels between 60 and 30 days, they will be charged 50%
- If the passenger cancels between 30 and the same day, they are charged 100%
- If the passenger does not show up, they are charged 100 % (*)
For the Inca Trail service:
- If the passenger cancels after having contracted up to 30 days, the service will be charged 50%.
- If the passenger cancels between 30 and the same day of the service, they will be charged 100%
- If the passenger does not show up, they will be charged 100% (*)
- They must review all their personal data in the Santu Tour Operator service voucher since once the entry ticket has been purchased, no data can be modified.
- During the trekking must carry the original passport or ID. This information must match 100% with the reservation data. These measures are intended to guarantee the client that the Peruvian Authorities will not prevent entry. In case of rejection of the document by the authorities on the day of the Trekking, the client will not be able to demand any refund.
- The student discount is valid only by sending a scanned copy of the student card with the expiration date.
(*) Important note: Although there is no refund of money, you will be able to reach the group in Aguas Calientes and not miss the visit to Machu Picchu, which represents approximately 50% of the price paid.
The use of health insurance is highly recommended.
If a member of a group becomes ill or incapacitated, we arrange for a qualified doctor for the client. In these cases, additional costs are borne by the client, including hospitalization, if necessary. In the event of an accident and/or emergency evacuation, all expenses will be covered by the client.
Illa Yaku SAC with trade name Santu tour Operador reserves the right to modify the trip, when it deems necessary, in the best interest of our clients. Santu Tour Operador contracts services from various independent providers that are not under its control, therefore that the Company will not be responsible for injuries, damages, losses, additional expenses, accidental delays or other irregularities that may be caused by unpredictable events whether as a consequence of intentional or negligent acts or omissions of companies or individuals providing or conducting transportation services. transportation, accommodation or other services related to the trip. Or through natural disasters, social upheavals or acts of nature.